This conference will feature presentations on papers that will inform current deliberations over how to structure, monitor, and evaluate the new suite of internet access and adoption programs made available by the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 and other federal funding programs. https://bit.ly/3AtOmDt
PREVIEW THE CURRENT AGENDA ONLINE AT https://bit.ly/3nWWRDQ. Topics Include:
• Investments in Digital Literacy
• Rural Broadband Business Models and Execution
• Federal-State Policy and Funding Interaction
• Data and Models to Support Program Evaluation
• Labor Market Effects and Response
This opportunity has been made possible thanks to funding provided by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute for Food and Agriculture (NIFA). Read more on APLU’s Rural Engagement for Resilient Communities initiatives at https://bit.ly/39mjskz.