- Please make sure that no one in your household is streaming videos or gaming while you take this test.
- If you are connected to school or work, please turn off your VPN during this test.
- Unless you enter an address with no available service, the address that you enter should be the address where you are right now.
- The speed test will not automatically document your speeds so please enter them in the survey to the right. You should see your location on the map below once you are finished. You also have the ability to move the pin on the map if you need to.
- If your home has no internet options other than your cellphone or a hotspot please enter your address and click the checkbox stating “There is no internet service at this location”
Results Disclaimer: The average speeds reflected on the map will be skewed because the people most likely to participate in our speed test will be those with poor connectivity. Those who are served will be less likely to participate and as a result, the reported averages will be lower than reality. Still, this map allows us to identify areas of concern around Missouri. We use this map to prompt deeper conversations, warrant closer looks into connectivity throughout Missouri and to push for greater federal investment in infrastructure vital to the economic health and competitiveness of our residents.