- This event has passed.
FORVIS Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us as we discuss the 2022 Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study by FORVIS, which provides an in-depth look at the rural telecommunications industry’s financial and operational performance in 2021.
Nearly 170 rural telecom companies in 18 states participated in the study, which provides important benchmarks for this year as rural telecommunications companies track the impact of new funding opportunities, increased competition, and the lingering impacts of COVID-19 on their financial results.
New for the 2022 study is the application of a broadband rating, with a goal of focusing on growth but also including a factor for less dependency on network access revenues.
Partners and authors of this study, Matt Macdonald and Marty Fredericks from FORVIS, will join us to answer questions and discuss:
– The financial and operation performance of the telecommunications industry
– How your organization’s financial performance compares to your peers
– How you might improve your financial and operational results in the future
Who should attend:
– CEOs/General Managers
– CFOs/Finance and Accounting Leadership
– Business Development Leadership
Register today by filling out the form.